Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lunchtime Viewing

.
Natasha Poly shot by Willy Vanderperre.

Yesterday the Cut posted a slideshow of the Spring 2012 fashion campaigns. These are some that caught my eye; see a gazillion more (for better, and for worse – and in addition to one or two already recommended by Strath) here. I like a collection, what can I say.

Daria Strokous shot by Willy Vanderperre.

Anja Rubik shot by Inez & Vinoodh.


Wang Xiao, Tao Okamoto, and (the Northwest's own) Kendra Spears
shot by Alasdair McLellan.


Suvi Koponen and Kati Nescher shot by David Benjamin Sherry.
Reminds me of Strath's black books.

Frida Gustavsoon shot by David Sims.

Cushnie et Ochs. Milou Van Groesen shot by Hugh Lippe.

Gisele Bündchen, Mariacarla Boscono, Simone Nobili, and Chris Moore
shot by Mert and Marcus.

Costume National. Alyona Subbotina shot by Glen Luchford.

Candice Swanepoel shot by Daniel Jackson.

Arizona Muse shot by Inez and Vinoodh.

Chanel. Saskia de Brauw and Joan Smalls shot by Karl Lagerfeld.
I really like this campaign.
It makes me think of Coco at the beach, getting her tan.


Prada Menswear. Michael Pitt shot by David Sims. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

No comments: