Friday, December 10, 2010

I WANT YOU wants you

.
Our friends at the Seattle-based design studio Dumb Eyes have set up a Kickstarter account to help fund their magazine I WANT YOU. In case you don't remember it or never knew it, I WANT YOU comes out roughly twice a year and features up-and-coming artists, designers, photographers, and creative people from all over the world. If you can find it in your heart or your wallet (I realize I am channeling Sonny from the F train right now) to give as little as $1 or as much as you can muster, it will help them publish their next issue. The last one came with a 7" by Shabazz Palaces so god knows what they have in store for the next. They're getting pretty close to their $2000 goal so every little bit counts – click here to help fund the next issue of I WANT YOU.

No comments: